- Have deep, passionate, affectionate, dedication, devotion and strong interest towards CNBLUE.
- Have many wonderful ideas to be contributed in the future to the team in order to support CNBLUE.
- Can read and speak Malay and English. Korean would be extra marks.
- Have basic skills in the art of poster designing and photo editing.
- Male or female, age 20-30 years old.
- You may brag about what other specialties that you can offer.
- What can you do to bring this team to be better?
Good evening and hello BOICE!
We have a good news for Malaysian BOICE out there.
It has been about 2 years since the last hiring of the new admins
to join the team. During those years,
we have received personal contacts and responds from BOICE
asking to be part of the team and give their contributions
in supporting CNBLUE.
Therefore, MYCNBLUE has decided to hire
some new admins to join us as one of the hand to
color up this team with his/her wonderful ideas about
projects, activities and programs for future support
Alright, we have this feeling that some of you out there
are getting excited now. But before that,BOICE, you must read
the suggested criteria to become one of our admins
and tell us why we should pick you to be in the team.
Our Suggested Criteria:
That is all. Very simple yet important for us to know you
whether you can pull off this job and be part of the team, or not.
You can email us your resume (you don't have to be formal
and just write any way you want) to our email at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
"Possible Team Member" starting from
tonight 1 February 2015 until 15 February 2015.
You only have 2 weeks to submit us your resume.
Make your resume as fun as possible so that
we also have fun reading them!
Posted by Shyra@cnbluebeat