(Hint: Follow @CNBYonghwa & @CNBMinhyuk in Twitter)
We need you to raise it during Try Again Smile Again.
- For Muslim BOICE, there is Surau located near at Stadium Negara. No worry ^^
- Remember fan chants line in their lyrics and SCREAM WITH OTHERS. It's a MUST.
- IMPORTANT : BRING ALONG YOUR PRINTED PDF TICKET BECAUSE REDTIX WANT IT AS A PROOF IF YOU WANT TO COLLECT YOUR TICKET. TOGETHER WITH YOUR IC/PASSPORT/CREDIT CARD. IF YOU'RE USING OTHER PEOPLE (SUCH AS SISTER/MOTHER/FATHER ETC) MAKE SURE YOU BRING THEIR COPY OF CREDIT CARD AND PASSPORT (FOR FOREIGNER) OR IC (FOR MALAYSIAN)
- We did not encourage you to bring any large fanboard inside the concert hall. We afraid that it will disturb others' view, especially those in Seating Zones.
- If you planned to have a good spot, make sure to come early and queue properly.
- Those who planned to overnight at Stadium Negara (for the sake of being at the front row), we encouraged you to do it in group. Do not do it alone. Even if you're alone, try to make friends with those who maybe will be there too.
- Do not litter.
- Camera are not allowed. If you planned to bring your DSLR, forget it as organizer will keep your DSLR safely with them until concert ends.
- WE REALLY HOPE THAT YOU DIDN'T PLAN FOR ANY OTHER FAN PROJECT DURING CONCERT AS IT MAY LEAD TO HAYWIRE BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH FAN PROJECT. INDIVIDUAL GIVE AWAY ARE OK, BUT NOT FAN PROJECT.
HERE IN MALAYSIA
[Admin Note Regarding Our Fan Project]
After releasing our FP, a lot of people asked why on earth did we choose PINK instead of BLUE hearts/light sticks to be shown during Love Light. Here are the reasons why:
The project is to be done during Love Light, which is in their ballad segment during the concert. When it comes to love/ballad, people will relate it to soft colour, right? And mostly it's more to red or pink, and considering the environment, we decided to choose PINK because we want to create a romantic moment with CNBLUE. As for the reason why the song LOVE LIGHT was chosen and not some other song, it's because Love Light was the easiest song to sing along to. We want the boys to feel our love for them as we want the whole stadium to sing along to this song while waving the pink hearts and the pink light sticks. Furthermore, our crew have already started working on producing the pink hearts and to make any changes when it's near to the concert day is just not possible.
We strongly disagree if some said that we're supporting any shipper for this project as we are more than aware that this is a CNBLUE concert. So, PLEASE...we hope that no one tries to speculate that we're supporting any ship. And to shippers, please, we hope that you'll support ONLY CNBLUE during BLUE MOON.